Five MSE Members Recognized at Georgia Tech’s Annual Faculty and Staff Awards Event
On Friday, April 21, the Georgia Institute of Technology honored the most outstanding faculty and staff of the 2016-2017 academic year at its annual honors luncheon held in the student center ballroom. The event honors faculty and staff whose service, activities, and accomplishments have been particularly noteworthy over the past year.
The following MSE members were recognized:
- Rusty Edwards, Outstanding Achievement in Research Enterprise Enhancement Award
- Seung Soon Jang, Senior Faculty Outstanding Undergraduate Research Mentor Award
- Zhiqun Lin, Sigma Xi Best Faculty Paper Award
- Mark Losego, CTL/BP Junior Faculty Teaching Excellence Award
- Mary Lynn Realff, CoE ANAK Society Faculty Advisor Award